Every once in a while, I like to try new products and hopefully find the best ones for my complexion and my lifestyle. Thus far, I’m pretty happy with my current products except that I’m looking to get new blush, liquid eyeliner, and mascara.
My new test product is The Body Shop Skin Boost. It feels so smooth and amazing, I might just do without primer from here on out!
My makeup kit has everything for a basic all natural face:
- Sephora Perfection Primer
- Body Shop Eye Reviver
- CoverGirl Bronzer: Golden Tan
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Sephora Blush: Rose
- NARS Oil-Free Liquid Foundation: Fiji
- CoverGirl Concealer: Illuminator
- C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream
- NARS Powder Foundation: Fiji
- Neutrogena Visibly Even Foundation
- Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost
- NYC Waterproof Mascara
- Origins Lip Gloss: Fruit Punch